JavaScript Kit | CodingForums.com

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Always & the beginning

In the beginning there was always, which this new blog belongs to, and which makes it part of the beginning. The face(s) to my left are one of the many illustrations of what always can be: indistinct and repeatable to inifinity/intricate and precise to a split atomic level. I once sat next to a Japanese transvestite called Saori, drinking vodka and lime in a bar. Saori's face was indistinct and precise just like the picture. Perhaps she/he was the embodiment of always. I cannot tell at this point. In any case I welcome you errant wayfarers to this new blog here of mine...whilst at the same time I am wondering, secretly, what you might be doing here...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

This looks like a promising blog. I especially like the design. It needs some more content though. A good blog needs solid content before anything else. :)

Jane.

3:42 PM  
Blogger A W Eglinton said...

Thanks for stopping by Jane. Yes I agree that content is the key to a good blog. I'm working on that aspect as we speak!

Andrew.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home